Wednesday, April 25, 2012

My poor guys....


These are my new red planter boxes
that Jared hung for me!
I made him pose by them this morning as he was 
leaving for work. (good sport)


This is the pinata I stuffed on Monday, for Talmage's birthday
 party scheduled with friends for that night.

At 1:00 On Monday, Jared came home not feeling well.  
He told me he just needed to lie down 
for a bit.

I was picking up the boys from school when he called to 
tell me he was throwing up...
We had to cancel the party, we didn't want people getting sick!
There sat my Talmage
so excited for his birthday party.
Breaking the news to Talmage was awful.
Jared was mortified, I was not reacting well and Talmage was devastated.
My seven year old said through his tears, "it's not Dad's fault, it's those dumb germs fault!"

Luckily Talmage has adoring Grandma's who sent cards with money and gift cards!

I  diverted his sobs to checking the mail box.
Wow...how lucky were we 
to have a mailbox filled with cards for him.

This is the cake Jared had made by Victoria at his hospital.


The pinata waits for a party to be had!

Super thankful that we had a party on Saturday!

Off to work on my little old trailer....


google.co.nz


This is how I am thinking/want to paint The trailer...
Minus the painted on garland
Jared does NOT like sea foam green 
Perhaps red?

1 comment:

  1. Those little planter boxes turned out so cute... All they needed was some paint and the magic Lisa decorating touch! I'm glad you ended up buying them. Sad that Jared was so sick...I'm happy you still got to celebrate with the cute cake tho!! :)

    ReplyDelete