Wednesday, April 18, 2012

That project...why so long?....






I am a bit reluctant to show my little old bathroom.
I must say I have been stuck in a rut.  Hung up in my own mind!  
You know the saying comparison robs you of joy? Yeah, that is what I have been doing.
 Comparing my bathroom to a Candice Olsen (my fav decorator) make over.

I grew up in a home where walls were knocked down and new ones where built rather quickly! 
 My parents redecorated our house all the time.  (SPOILED)
I took for granted skill, money and time!
All of which I do not posses.
My Contractor Dad always had "Rome built in a day."

The name of the game in my life right now is to
make due with what we already have.
My guest bathroom needed a little sprucing up.
I sheepishly introduce you to her...








5 comments:

  1. It looks great! I have a dog ugly hallway bath that you have inspired me to tackle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love!! Simply adorable. Can you come do mine? Or just go to lunch with me... that would be awesome too ;).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lis it looks great!!! I like all the changes you made, even if they were minor! I think you should have your own decorating show on HGTV! I should have sent you the pics I took for your Cerbat post. Happy that we can be in the same Kingman family. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks amazing Lis! You are so good at refinishing & repainting things, you make it look so easy- but it's not when I've tried it!

    ReplyDelete