Thursday, August 9, 2012

School 2012-2013

The stockings back packs were hung in the laundry room with care...
In hopes of the morning and their school 
not being a nightmare..
Jake is in Junior high...6TH grade!
Talmage is in 2ND
Jonah is in Kindergarten
Mom is in disbelief!

The boys elementary starts at 7:30 

 
Talmage!
Jake entering the gates of awkward junior high.
YIKES
 I was back at home at 8:00 this morning
The house was quiet 
Jonah's room seemed so empty.  
2:20 will come quickly I know....
I hesitantly turn the page to this new era...
I wonder at what point my Jonah will want to come home? 
Seven hours is a long time!

2 comments:

  1. It is a big change but soon the day will go by quickly and you'll be saying "I can't believe they are home already!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe Jones is in Kindergarten! Daisy just can't make one friend her own age. Every single bud is off to school this year and she is stuck at home with Momma.

    ReplyDelete