Thursday, June 9, 2011

Houses I ADORE in Salt Lake City!

This house is what I see from my bedroom window at my parents house in Salt Lake.  I just love it.  The people who live in it are such loving people too.  They are always hosting big parties.  There are  3 or 4 visiting  cars parked in front too.  That to me is a happy home.... filled with fun friends visiting and good times being had within its walls.  The owner was just called as the Bishop of my parents ward.

Since I was a young girl, this house has called to me!  I love the gigantic yard around it.  I dream of the dogs and kids running around the yard playing.  I can envision a Summer BBQ.  Sipping lemonade and music playing in the back ground.
The side yard!

This was the house my Grandparents built and my Mom grew up in!  I have such fond memories there.

One of my favorite things to do in Salt Lake is to get a good shake from a place called Shivers, and drive around about dusk time looking at beautiful homes.  I love when the lights are on....and you can see into houses through the windows. Funny of me.....peeping ISH huh!

No comments:

Post a Comment