Tuesday, June 28, 2011

My Boys, my loves! Plus a few other things

Having boys is really amazing.  Everyone needs to feel needed.  My boys make me feel like I am needed.  Like nothing is as cool until their Mom sees it!   I totally agree.  It is not as amazing until I get to cheer them on.  In return they cheer me on too.  They are such troopers right now.  Their little worlds have changed drastically in this move too.  However, they continue to be excited for the next adventure and make the changes fun and exciting.   


Clothes!
I imagine my love for clothes started as a young girl. Perhaps it was from my Grandma Faye, she LOVED clothes.  Her father, Martin Roskelley, owned his own clothing store called Roskelleys in Logan, Utah. He too loved clothes! You see, this comes from a long line of clothes lovers.  I just put my closet together last night. I am excited to actually stop living out of boxes and suit cases.  I am super excited because I have two suit cases still filled with clothes from two vacations ago.  It is like Christmas, you forget what you have. So, I get to unpack those today!
May I direct you to my favorite spots.  I will no longer be able to shop. :(  But don't feel too badly for me,  remember, I still have two suit cases to unpack. I feel a bit ridiculous as I look at my closets.  There are much more important things in life than clothes.  You see, I am sure that is why I am where I am at in this point in my life-to learn that.

 www.modcloth.com  
Here is the secret; visit every day.  Click on new arrivals. The fun stuff goes pretty quickly.  

Do not let this name fool you.  Her blog is an absolute gem!  Love her style! 
www.fabulousfloridamommy.blogspot.com

In case you did not catch this link the last time I suggested it.
www.cupcakesandcashmere.com
I think she is my favorite!

Check back for more of my favorite design blogs tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment