Thursday, June 23, 2011

Making the most of it!

          Jake said the other day "I am really starting to grow on this place!"  Sweet boy. We laughed a lot.
We decided to get out and check out a hot spot here in Kingman!  If your on route 66...stop here!  We had a great time.  They even have a working juke box!
                        My Dave built me this garden!  In my very own desolate back yard! Pretty exciting.
                                                                     Grape Tomatoes
                                                                       Cucumbers
                                                                   Crookneck Squash 
                                                                    Green Peppers
                                                                      yellow peppers
                                                                           Zuchinni 
                                                                         Pumpkins!
Dave and his Dad working endlessly.  Look up... more to come on my chandelier ;)

"THERE ARE STILL GOOD TIMES TO BE HAD!"
My Sister and I remind each other of this lots.  Kind of our endearment to each other. 

No comments:

Post a Comment