Monday, July 4, 2011

ENJOY IT!

This is Jonah.  He says in a deep voice "I da Power Ranger".  He makes me smile.  Even when all I am good at doing lately is bursting into tears!  
I jumped into blogging hesitantly.  Mainly, because I didn't want to come across differently than what life really is like for me.  Of course I live a charmed life. However, I still have piles of laundry in my laundry room. Walking into my laundry room caused many tear last night in fact! I cannot show fun pictures of my new house yet, because half of my house is in boxes still. (Getting more impressive aren't I?)  It is amazing how at the beginning of a project that I  think will take just a few hours, becomes a one to three day deal.  Painting my kitchen cabinets took days upon days!  I still look and find spots that need to be touched up.  Walking into my kitchen gives me butterflies now. (If I have wiped the counters up from the last meal).

The point that I am trying to make today is life is life.  We all are trying our best.  Sometimes my best is not what I wish it could be.  Thankfully,  I have a new day, that I am healthy and my family is too.  It is the 4TH of July and I live in America!  We even get to have Jared with us tonight.  I hope that your 4TH will be fun for you.  Fun for you might be a good book and a bowl of ice cream.  Which ever way you spend it, I hope you ENJOY IT!  This is what I am striving for today.  Plus a few less boxes! ;)

Design inspiration #1!   www.houseofturquoise.com    Pure eye satisfaction!

No comments:

Post a Comment