Thursday, July 7, 2011

The Shop of my dreams

This is a store in Newport Beach.  I am always describing the shop I want to own one day to Jared.  He patiently listens and smiles.  As we drove by this store a while back, I screamed with delight   "Stop!"  He laughed and said the only shop I could own right now would be called ...RICHES TO RAGS! HA!  This is true.  I wonder if I should plunk a shop right on Route 66? 
I could sell jewelry and clothes I have not worn in a year.  Or, the pants that I no longer fit in, because I have gained weight! I could sell my friend Ali's best sugar cookies!  Notice my pattern of thinking....pants....too small...cookies!  I would love to sell  furniture I have found and refinished.  I love a good project!  
Right in the "Older part" of my little town are old shut down stores, run down motels, AMAZING antique shops, pawn shops, a few restaurants and I wish- my store. ;)
I would love to sell these things in the shop too:

Tresjoliedesigns.com    My favorite jewelry!
Etsy  bubalooandco 

I could go on and on.  I would be so excited to be able to sell these things!  Maybe one day.  For now, I need to "Set up shop" better at my own house!

No comments:

Post a Comment