Monday, August 29, 2011

Quick view of the "BEGINNING TOUCHES" on my parents home. Brought to you by my terrible phone camera.

I went to Salt Lake this last weekend!  Instead of putting final touches on my parents house, we put the beginning touches.  This picture that you see above was an all day event.  White shutters for this room will be coming next week.  To the right of the chair, there will be a floor lamp. 
Another little "beginning project"
This house is full of bedrooms, angled ceilings, and charm.  However,  there are MANY project happening to make it more custom to my Mom and Dad.  I don't want to show other pictures yet.  I think by October, things should start to come together ;) Poor Mom and Dad. They are still digging themselves out of boxes!
Not keeping the bedspread.  The paint colors where fun to see though!

No comments:

Post a Comment