Sunday, August 7, 2011

What a week!

Before we left Salt Lake, Jonah found this helmet on my parents four  wheelers and wore it all around.  He even got into my Mom's little red car that never gets driven.  He wanted her to take him for a spin.  Pretty funny.  Glad that he is thinking of safety first!  This was a week and 2 days ago.  It seems like two months ago.
Jacob lost another tooth! Poor Tooth Fairy.  ;)

Jonah turned 4!  His favorite present was this mask!  He did not take it off.  He still comes into my room in the morning to wake me wearing it.  I open my eyes to Captain America!
We went and saw Smurfs on Jonah's birthday.  Our first time seeing a movie in our little town.  The theater is like the theater  that I used to go to when I was a little girl.   Kinda fun.

Remember my little garden?  I have zucchini growing like mad!  I have been making zucchini pasta and bread. We have cute little pumpkins and cucumbers.  Very exciting to Jared and me!
Jake had his first "Kingman friend" over.  His name is Derrick.  His Mom is my friend too!  She has 4 boys.  Jake and Derrick will be at the same school. 

At the end of the night tonight, we went out into our  yard and roasted marshmallows for s'mores. I have had a bit of a tough week.  I miss my friends and family so much!  I have a heavy heart.  Trying hard to keep my sad heart busy!

Quote:
             " What I love most about my home is who I share it with"

                                                                                             -Tad Carpenter

No comments:

Post a Comment