Tuesday, October 11, 2011

A Romantic Story...kinda

Jared has been doing night shifts. Just as I was driving by his hospital and missing him the other night, he called and told me to meet him in the back.  I know...pretty exciting huh?  Thoughts raced through my mind wondering what he had in store for me?!  He sounded excited on the phone.  As I watched for him through a glass door, he suddenly appeared with a "TO GO" box in his hand, and a gigantic smile on his face.  I jumped out of my car to hug him.  The wind was  blowing through our hair, when he said " Lis, they had fried pickles in the cafeteria,  I knew how excited you would be!"  Fried Pickles!  How lucky am I?  I felt so happy to have such a great guy. Even when he is exhausted and busy he takes care of me!


Seriously, The BEST Fried Pickles!  Who would have guessed?  They even have really good Ranch dressing!

2 comments:

  1. Love, love, love. You two are seriously too cute. Miss you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So awesome of him! That's southern food :) Think of me if you eat them again!

    ReplyDelete