Thursday, February 23, 2012

My top Five blogs I visit every day! Actually, my top six.

Of course my top blog that I visit every morning, or the first chance that I get to look at blogs each day is...
Nie Nie 

Who's dosen't?

I asked a good friend of mine what her top blogs were that she visited every day.  It was fun to hear.
In our little worlds we all have
different things that inspire us.
I think it is fun to see 
what inspires different people!  
Kinda like pinterest!

#1
                                                                  kaseybuick.com

I have loved her blog for years.  She is Real.  Super funny.  Her husband lost his well paying job about a year ago.  They packed up and moved to Hawaii for a year. They are living off of his minimum wages and tips he makes working at a high class resort.   

Stay tuned, I will add the other 4 soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment