Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Wait!!!!

These are older pictures of my babies! Jake even looks like a baby!



I was hit with the realization tonight at how quickly my boys are growing!  These pictures are over two years old!  I look at their baby faces and I want to hold them in my arms again! I must not wish THIS time away!  I ALWAYS find myself wishing for wealthier, different town days!  I am SO disappointed in me!!!!

I must drink these seconds up!  I am as wealthy as I have EVER wanted to be! Wealthy with my precious boys. Wealthy with my health.  I remember days of sitting in chemotherapy with not a stitch of hair, DREAMING of being able to have children! 
I am married to my Prince and I have healthy happy boys!  Who cares if my town isn't lined with palm trees! Most towns aren't!
From now on Kingman is the new Happening town!
Please come visit!   
My boys know how to PaRtY!

1 comment:

  1. You are amazing, plain and simple. Love you and your sweet family and cannot wait for a chance to come visit!!

    ReplyDelete