Monday, February 6, 2012

Glimpses





The boys get out of school at 2:20!  Elementary school!  They start at 7:30! 
I like to have the boys get their homework done by 4:30.  Talmage (my character) has spelling words that we work on each night for his Thursday spelling test.  He is an awesome speller.  It doesn't come without some work.  He has a list of  three spelling "activities" that he has to cross off.  
One of them, was to do a hopscotch with his spelling words written in them.  It was really fun.  All three boys played hopscotch with Talmages spelling words.





Yesterday, after church, but before the Super Bowl, we walked across the street to take some Valentines pictures of the boys.  Jared's least favorite thing is trying to get the boys pictures.  It IS pretty funny.
Lacey...I need you!
I will post them as soon as we print and send their Grandparents their Valentines.  It truly was an act of LOVE Grandpa's and Grandma's!  

P.S.  My sweet computer is not with me for this post. :(  
Waiting for a repair.
Jared's computer is   s   l o     w!  It took him through med school and is on it's last leg! 
If you don't hear from me for a bit, it is because of this.

3 comments:

  1. You are too funny. I am sure the pictures turned out great... when you have such cute boys how can they not!? Seriously miss you... like a lot. Just sayin,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lis, let me know if you want me to design a v-day card for you...I can edit the pics too if you want! :) Those capes are so darn cute...let's all bust out the sewing machines and sew more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miss you guys! Looks like Kingman is safe now that the Super Heros, Jonah, Jake & Talmage are there!

    ReplyDelete