Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Be Mine Valentine!

eighteen25.blogspot.com
stylemepretty.com
giftsthatsaywow.blogspot.com

neweverymorning.blogspot.com
eighteen25
bedifferentactnormal.com


Valentines day is such a fun holiday!  I always find myself wishing I had done something more exciting for the kids valentines for their friends at school.
This year I started looking early, to be more prepared.


When I was a little girl on Valentines night, my Mom would take us around to neighborhood people and friends to leave them a fun Valentine, ring the door bell and run! As I have grown older, I have discovered that that is not the norm.  Or is it?
I remember my Grandma Ellen leaving a huge St. Bernard Stuff animal at our front door one Valentines morning before we went to school!  It has vividly stayed in my memory!


These are all the things I want to do this year for friends and the kids friends.  Whether or not it will pan out is another story. 


Bubbly Valentines Love Potion!
I discovered this from  eisforexplore.blogspot.com.  I was super excited because Jared has always raved about this slush that his Mom use to make for parties.  I think this is what he is talking about.  He will be excited!  I think I will serve this for our little family Valentines party that night.  The kids love a good drink!


Yield 4-6
1 (12-ounce) can pink lemonade concentrate
4 cups raspberry sherbet
1(12-ounce) can of sprite


In a pitcher mix the lemonade concentrate w/ the recommended amount of water.
In a blender, combine the sherbet w/4 cups of lemonade mixture, mix until combined. Pour into individual glasses. Add the soda, stir gently and serve.

1 comment:

  1. Daisy asked me if Jonah was going going to come be here valentine again this year.... She will miss the door bell ditch attempt!

    ReplyDelete