Friday, January 20, 2012

Favorite Finds Friday!



Isn't it great to be inspired?  I love when I feel that fire in me start to burn and I know exactly what I need to do.
I often times tell myself, I'll do that in the future when I have more energy.  
The truth of the matter is, there is usually never a perfect time to pull paint out, tape things up, plaster plastic all over and paint away.
I just need to DO IT!
Like this morning,  I am going to paint in my family room.  Just one wall.  I am shooting for that great feeling of completion!

  This kitchen is from HGTV's "Selling LA"
The house is in Venice Beach, California.  
On this particular post from "House of Turquoise", they are trying to figure out what color of paint was actually used on these cabinets.  
I had a great time reading through the comments.
These are the two colors I have narrowed it down to.


      Ooo La La right?!  
I looked on oururbanbungalow.com who posted this picture from the April issue of Southern living. This is Benjamin Moore's Stratton blue!  Benjamin Moore says this color is part of the Historic Color collection. Refined and elegant.

This is what I have come up with for the Palladian Blue!
houzz.com
~Jack Scruggs says, "the color throughout the day can go from grey-blue to blue-green."  He also states, "the color looks great with their cream-colored draperies and linens."

I almost think those cabinets are Palladian blue!  
In fact...this is the color I am going to paint my wall today!



No comments:

Post a Comment