Monday, January 9, 2012

My winter project begins!




I wrote a few months ago about my winter project.  Remember the snazzy little camper parked on the side of my house?  She is just sitting waiting for my TLC!   The picture above my Utes camper is my inspiration!  I am thrilled with the possibilities.
Jared worried that I might turn my winter project into our little money pit.  I promised him that I will not.  Really, how could I turn it into a money pit if there IS no money?  I assured him that it won't be The Taj Mahal.  Just a sweet simple little camper to take camping.
I have considered many colors to paint The Taj (my campers new name) ;)
 Just hoping that when I am done sanding the old paint off, there will be a camper left to paint. What if it is so old that when I put the sander to it, it disintegrates?  No no it can't! I must remain positive.
I also have great plans for the interior too.  It's what is inside that counts!
One day we would love to own a cabin.  For now, this will be our cabin.  Ha!  Our "poor mans cabin".  Being poor can be fun too!  Really excited at the thought of the memories waiting to be had.

Here are some pictures of my favorite campers.  I made a board on pinterest with all of these.  I pulled these pictures from there.

pamplemousse1983.com
By the Sea



google.com.au



sonnyradio.com
This is NOT my plan.  So funny!
flickr.com
midwestgirly.blogspot.com

heatherbailey.typepad.com



Wish me luck! 
 If you need me,  I'll be on the side of my house sanding....

No comments:

Post a Comment