Sunday, January 1, 2012

Watching shoot 'em up movies finally paid off!

.  
Hit the play button for background music as you read on.


 I look forward to watching movies with Jared.  Mainly because I like to eat a bunch of treats, snuggle into Jared and then fall asleep.  In that exact order.  Most of the movie's that we watch are bang 'em up shoot 'em up movies.  Jared says we always watch these because I always fall  asleep after I have eaten all my treats anyway.  I say it is because I need to sleep 'cuz a girl can only stand so much gore! ;)
This weekend I think Jared either started to feel badly that we only rent his kind of shows, or he wanted to add some romance to our movie night.  He brought home a Red box movie called Midnight in Paris! Even on a night when there was a UFC fight?!  I must say I was intrigued .  So, we ate ice cream, I snuggled up to him, and I tried so hard to not close my eyes... but they did regardless of my efforts!! Poor Jared.
We decided we were too tired to try to watch a movie, and both went to bed.
Tonight we watched the rest of the movie!  I LOVED it.  Love love loved it!  I daydream of Paris with Jared.  
Owen Wilson is perfectly cast! 
Girls,  if you want to escape the worries of the day or look forward to a dreamy night watching this brilliant movie-  rent it ...or buy it!  I think I need to own this one.  Go into it light hearted, or if you are heavy hearted, you probably won't be for long.  It truly transported me right to Paris.  I am such a romantic. Even Jared could not believe how vibrant everything looked. .
 I think I need to buy the music from the movie too.  Might make cleaning my toilets seem charming while it plays in the background.

*Note:  Not every guy might enjoy this movie as much as I did.  I hope every girl does or will though.  

1 comment: