Saturday, December 31, 2011

Snapshots of Christmas 2011!






Jake and his friend Derrick with Mr. Taylor and Mr. Taylor's wife after the school play!

My brother Ryan, me,  and my sister Stacy.  I am the oldest and shortest.  Think I got the short gene?
Christmas Eve Morning breakfast at Jared's Sister Cheryl's house.  Her husband  made these cutting boards for each of us and  cranberry orange bread!  
My Mom with the boys on Christmas morning.  They made her personalized stationary.



Our close friends Kenny and his wife Lisa.  Funny that two best friends married Lisas.
My Sister in-law (she married Jared's brother and introduced Jared to me) So, from best friends to  forever family!

Jared and his amazing Dad
Jared's priceless Mom
play dough!

Christmas night at Jared's Parent's! Always so fun!

Beautiful sky on the drive back to Kingman from Salt Lake.

This has been a year of major change!  What matters most is we have each other and our health!  Here is to 2012!

Have a fun night!

No comments:

Post a Comment