Thursday, December 1, 2011

It's the thought that counts...


I bought this record player a few years ago.  There is nothing to me more Christmas like than Christmas music playing on a record player!  Nat King Cole is playing throughout my house.  The boys think it is funny to turn the speed up on the player so he sounds like Mickey Mouse.  So we have Mickey too.

My Husband and I were talking about gift giving.  He said "you know people say it's really the thought that counts."  He suggested I make a list and he will look it over and choose what he "thought" about getting me. Funny huh?  Kinda...

Here are a few things I am wishing for:

www.madewell.com
If I had the money, I would want one for me and one for Ali.  (Ali, it's the thought that counts)

One for me... one for Krystal!

www.jcrew.com
One for me... one for Lacey



One for me... one for Ellie, Michelle and Erin too!

Don't worry if you don't see your name here...you don't think this is my whole list?  Lots more to come ;) 

3 comments:

  1. I really want what Lacey is getting :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are too funny. I miss you!! So much! Beckam pretends to call the boys on the phone just about every day. He is big enough to ride a bit further on his bike now and is determined to "ride to Jonahs house." Hope to see you soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey,

    Thanks for sharing this blog its very helpful to implement in our work




    Regards.


    coord set

    ReplyDelete