Thursday, December 8, 2011

Christmas frolic!

www.thebottomoftheironingbasket.com
I love Christmas music. I think that driving in the snow with Christmas music playing is divine.  My sister Stacy and I LOVE to drive in the snow.  We use to live two blocks from each other when I lived in Salt Lake.  One night, when it was snowing really heavily, Stacy picked me up to go snow driving. (just through the neighborhood streets)  Harmless right? It was much like a suicide drive!  I am surprised that we didn't end up in someones front room with her car!  There were several close calls as her mini van slid all over.  We laughed ourselves sick all the way home slipping and sliding.  I was happy to crawl into my safe warm bed that night!


I picked these two Cd's up at The Dollar Store(Dollar Tree)here in Kingman.  I love piano music.  I questioned how great they would be, but took a two dollar chance.  I scored!  They are awesome. We go to sleep every night with the piano CD.  The piano and strings is in our car. The boys request it every morning on their way to school.   If your dollar store has them, your in luck!
You could go snow driving and listen to these Cd's. ;)


Jonah had his preschool program last night.  I vote preschoolers the funniest kids around! Jonah had a line. He got down from his spot and walked up to the microphone to say "along came a bunny and what do you suppose?"  In his cutest lisp!
Jonah is in the back row second from the left.
Santa came while the kids where all up singing.  Some of the kids were excited, some very nervous.  Jonah was one of the nervous ones.  He still kept singing, trying to hold it together, but boy was he nervous! We were so proud that he sat on Santa's lap!  (huge milestone...HUGE)

Christmas time really is such a great time of year.  Jake is an elf in his school play.  Can't wait for that! 

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous photos, nothing beats a school play, especially at Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete