Friday, December 2, 2011

It's the thought that counts continued...


www.jcrew.com
Love love this!  One for me...one for Mindy 

www.nordstrom.com

One for me...one for Jamie ( Jamie, I had to find you the perfect tights to go with  the Lacey shoes!) * Jared, Please pick up one more pair of the yellow shoes for Jamie.

www.nordstrom.com
Miz Mooz "Tillman" pump

Oh Please!!! ! One for me...one for Julie.  You know how she loves shoes

www.topshop.com

One for me...one for Ashley and Marianne

www.nordstrom.com
Michael Kors beaded stretch bracelet!
One for me... one for Maisy, Chandelle and Brenda.

www.target.com

I dream of a romantic dinner using this silverware.  I'll make you anything you want!
one for me...one for Stacy and Coco

www.desertbook.com

Wow!  This picture is called Men of Galilee.  This is honestly at the top of my list Jared.  If you get anything at all, this is it.

One for me...one for Jamie H. and my Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment