Thursday, June 28, 2012

Book club in Kingman!


I had book club last night! Ellie had already left to go put her baby to sleep.
Some of the other girls were at girls camp.
It was fun though! I mean, how could it not be?
Eating treats and talking!
I took the pic, so not in there.
Best part...When the girls showed up I had not even showered yet! 
I spent way too much time cleaning my back yard.!
They waited patiently while I took 15 minutes to get ready.
We read NieNie's Heaven is Here.
What an amazing book! 

4 comments:

  1. Kingman Book Club was so fun!!! Thanks for hosting it at your wonderfully cute house. Can't wait to read the heaven is here book, let me know when I can borrow it!! :) Love you Lis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks so fun! I wish I had book club here, but no such luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is one of our books this summer! You'll have to keep me updated on what you are reading so I can get your good picks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Any chance this is still going on? If so, I'd be very interested in joining!

    ReplyDelete