Monday, June 11, 2012

From the Charm of Salt Lake... to the Scorpion's of Kingman!

All my guys after a jeep ride going from one set of Grandparents to the other set of Grandparents!
(Salt Lake)

We have actually been back in Kingman for four days.


I am  still wading through laundry and suit cases! 
We had such a good time Salt Lake.


We even got to meet our precious new Niece born while we were there!
~Danica Rose~
Born to my Brother Ryan and his adorable wife Leanna!

Pictures of her, and all the fun from our trip still to come.
Once I get my laundry put away,
 and all of my weeds picked that grew through our rock landscape while we were away.

Look at the scorpion I ran into the first day back while weeding! He curled his tail up at me, and I killed it with a brick. My first instinct was to run screaming.  Then, I thought if I let him live, he might end up LIVING in our house with us!  Yikes!
He is dead in this picture!
Anyone want to come help me weed????

No comments:

Post a Comment