Friday, April 22, 2011

FRIDAY FAVS!

  This is our favorite book of the week!  Talmage was cracking up as we read it. Pure, simple delight. 
My Favorite  6 year old!  With one of his Favorite friends.  He had not seen his friend for months.  He finally was reunited! 

                                       Favorite party picture of the week.  Via Country Living

My favorite resturant of the week is called Setabello.  I went for the first time on Monday night!  The location is in Henderson in the District by the Cheese Cake Factory.  I have NEVER had such good pizza.  I got the Lasagna Pizza.  Cannot wait to take my cute Husband, and hopefully introduce him to his new "Fav"
I see that there is also one in Salt Lake!

My Favorite Blog of the Week is www.dandee-designs.com




1 comment:

  1. Hey crazy coincidence! I went to high school with dandee :) And she married my next door neighbor. She is every bit as stylish as her blog would lead you to believe. Happy birthday Talmage! (p.s. totally with you on Setabellos)

    ReplyDelete