Friday, April 29, 2011

FRIDAY FAVORITES!

My Favorite thing every morning is to wake up married to this guy! He is my LOVE.



My Favorite Photographer of all times is hands down Lacey Nielson. Not just because she is one of my dear friends, but because she is calm, happy, and makes you relaxed when shooting your pictures. I think that family pics are the truest form of craziness. I look back at it though with great fondness. Although at that moment I didn't realize how much fun we were having, we really were having a good time. Lacey was the back bone of the whole experience (of course) she just kept it real and had fun with it.
We entered the deal uptight and frazzled....she quickly changed the entire mood.
www.laceynielsonphotography.blogspot.com

My favorite TREAT of the week is the PURPLE PENGUIN. OK, I have never understood the hype of the lines at some snow cone shacks. I would wait in line for this snow cone. It is not your typical snow cone, it is a melt in your mouth delight. A grown up treat too:) The ice is like no other. If you live in Vegas you can find this shack on Horizon Ridge and Arroyo!

Picture from hooraydesign.blogspot.com

FAVORITE BLOG OF THE WEEK www.hooraydesign.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. So glad you made it over to the purple penguin, definitely one of my very most favorite summer places! And by the way, you are too sweet! Thanks for the love, your family is a dream to photograph! Cant wait until our next session, so fun!!

    ReplyDelete