Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Time to start PACKING...stay tuned as the transition takes place!


This is my wall of mirrors. It was a project I so enjoyed. During the first two years of Jared's medical school process, he was never home. I found myself needing "projects" something to keep myself busy. So, slowly I collected these different mirrors. They each have a fun story to them. The big red one is one of my favorites. I found this one at an antique mall here in Las Vegas. It is really old and has a story. I wish it could tell me where it has been. It tells of my boys running up and down the stairs in front of it. How it has watched them grow and change. These mirrors have reflected my new baby growing into a energetic, funny four year old, and all of the days in between. Now, I will take each of them down, and the red one will again move to a new chapter in it's life. I am anxious to see the new wall will look like. What will they reflect over these next years? Stay tuned as the new mirror wall forms and takes shape! It will be exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment