Friday, May 20, 2011

MOVING...... A French Proverb.....


If you would have a mind at peace, a heart that cannot harden, find a door that opens wide upon a lovely garden.
                                                                         ~A French Proverb


I have to say that watching my house here in Vegas become sparse makes my heart feel heavy.  I watched a 27 foot trailer pull away this morning filled with half the contents of our house....never to be a part of this home here again.  My heart sank ...I am hoping like the above mentioned french proverb says...find a door that opens wide upon a lovely garden.  My new home feels to me like a lovely garden! I just want to pack up my friends to take with me...  anyone coming?  PLEASE!!

Favorite Blog of the week:   www.cupcakesandcashmere.com

2 comments:

  1. We are going to miss you, but congrats on graduation! That is a huge accomplishment- for you both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sad that you're moving! It was so much fun flying down to hang out with you a few weeks ago! I hope you'll fall in love with your new home and city!! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete