Tuesday, May 17, 2011

We closed on our Kingman House...Jared graduated from Medical School!

What a weekend!  We closed on our house in Kingman on Friday!  Then Jared's  parents and my parents came on Saturday. Jared graduated on Sunday!  His school is a Jewish run school so graduation was on a Sunday since Saturday is their Sabbath.  Watching Jared graduate was awesome.  Seeing all of the friends that we have been with through this 4 years of medical school graduate was so neat too!



Instead of madly packing...I have been swooning on this sight  lunabazaar.com ! There are such fun turquoise bottles that will be back in stock on June 5th.  I cannot wait to order them then.  See... this is why I get behind and then start freaking out at how much I have to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment