Monday, May 23, 2011

Kitchens...the heart of the home

I picked up this great magazine on one of my many trips to Home Depot.   Beautiful KITCHENS & Baths (BETTER HOMES AND GARDENS SPECIAL INTEREST PUBLICATIONS)  I usually just quickly look through magazines at the check out counter....this one I had to have!  As I dreamed of the Dream Kitchen I would have... I realized that I could not decide which ONE I would choose.  Maybe I could have a couple, after all if you dream, dream big!

One day I will be more techno savvy...hence scanned pictures.

On another note:
I also have found a great new drink combo for the hot summer days ahead!  I wish to be at the beach right now with the sand between my toes drinking...Diet Dr. Pepper with grape flavored Crystal Light.  I needed extra energy the other day so I added the the grape ENERGY Crystal light to my fountain Diet Dr. Pepper.  It was so.... good. (not something I do every day).  For regular old beach days just dump normal grape Crystal Light packets into your 44 oz. Diet Dr. Pepper. Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment