Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Wednesday Wonder


I wonder who will live in my house once I am gone?  I also wonder what color I should paint my next front door!




It is "WONDERFUL" that this guy is done with diapers....I WONDERED if it would happen before he turned 4!


I wonder if others have discovered this WONDERFUL,CHEAP Sally Hansen Just Feet Cracked Heel Repair Creme!
Summer is almost here!  My feet have a tendency to look like I do not own shoes come summer time. My heels look gross and chapped.  If I remember and I apply this stuuf before I go to bed....they look like I just had a pedicure!  So next time your at the store grab some.  You will love it.


I Wonder if I seemed too shallow or greedy in yesterday's post??  I truely do believe this....

"Happiness is not something you have in your hands, it is something you carry in your heart."
                                                                                                                  - Anonymous

I am trying to remember this statement by Richard L. Evans

 May we never let the things we can't have, or don't have, or shouldn't have, spoil our enjoyment of the things we do and can have.  As we value our happiness let us not forget it, for one of the greatest lessons in life is learning to be happy without the things we cannot or should not have."

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad that you posted about your Sally Hansen heel creme, because I am the number 1 person that needs that in the summer (ask Blair!) and I have been looking for something for YEARS.

    ReplyDelete