Friday, November 11, 2011

Gratitiude


My five month old move has left me feeling grumpy when I wake in the mornings.  I miss terribly my perfect comfortable Henderson life.  I miss my dear friends so deeply that my heart aches daily!  There... I said it.  Nothing really takes the ache away except for time.  

Life is always changing.  My boys grow older EVERY day.  Wait...! :)  My Husband learns more with each day.  He becomes more knowledgeable and morphs into a neater Doctor.  His Hospital is minutes from our house.  I can drive over and catch glimpses of him whenever I need to.  My boys come home happy from school most days.  I get to go on walks around our block with Jonah riding his training wheel bike and huge helmet.  I looked at him peddling away the other day and wanted to freeze time! How can I freeze time, but be wishing my time away here?  

I decided, to wake up with gratitude instead of longing. Perhaps one day I will long for this time?  As I stumbled into the kitchen early yesterday morning, I looked out my front room window to this beautiful view!  The church bells where even chiming the hour. 

Gratitude that only 97 miles away my little paradise lays waiting.  My palm tree lined streets and my friends are not too far.
I am healthy!  My Family is healthy!  Today is a gift!  I have my dream trailer parked waiting for me on the side of my house too!
Gratitude!

No comments:

Post a Comment