Thursday, November 3, 2011

Seasons!

fashinbombdaily.com
Since I have moved to Kingman I have taken up eating.  Eating has always been a top hobby of mine. I have really enjoyed developing this talent!  Seriously, it has turned quite chilly here.  Wearing skirts every day is too cold.  Too bad I do not own a pair of pants that fit!  I poured myself into jeans the other day for Jacob's early morning soccer game.  When I returned to take them off for lack of circulation to my upper extremities, I realized that my poor jeans had torn next to my zipper for lack of give in their material. 
Now,  there is nothing worse than when your with someone who says "I am so fat".  It leaves the other person in a hard spot because they uncomfortably feel like they have to say, "No your not".  This is not what I am doing.  We all at times feel too fat for our jeans, right?  Well... not any more, I said the other day! Now, I am famished, and not use to not having pounds of chocolate each day.  It is so much harder than I expected, which leads me to this next thought.  When do we choose a size that "works" for us?  If a size 4 or 14 is too hard for us to attain physically, then why torture ourselves and those around us?  We each have our unique frames.  The spotlight is always on the beautiful stick skinny stars.  How can we really live up to this pressure?  I HAVE to  have energy from eating to chase my children around and clean my house and be a nice person.  Sometimes too skinny is unattractive right?  In my town, too skinny girls probably are on meth.  Ha!  The point I am trying to make here is,  be OUR best self's.  If a 10 is your best self, AWESOME. Especially if it gives us the feeling of fitting into our jeans , but still having energy to chase life!  I might have to buy new jeans!  Ti's the season for them.  I love warm fun clothes.

3 comments:

  1. All I can say is bring on the onion rings from Donut Deli!!! :) I'm completely in denial of not fitting into my old jeans as well, and I do keep them still for the hopes of one day fitting into them again. Back in the day when I was single and had some extra cash I was obsessed with Buckle jeans and converted Jeff to them as well...when we first met he was into wearing Levi's and I was not ok with that...Ha!! Seriously, what else can we do in K-town but eat ourselves away? When can we make those enchiladas?? :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exactly. I have always said that I thought u were the most beautiful when I met u & u were prego with Jonah, & had some more meat on your bones. U are always gorgeous, but I completely believe what u just said in this post, & I hope u do too! Sometimes going up a size is much healthier and better than torturing your body into the size you think u want. On that note, I know I still need to get my butt off this chair and to the gym to tone up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Although we didn't get to chat (rats) I thought you looked great a couple of weeks ago so obviously whatever these pounds are suit you. Come to Vegas and lets hit Nordstrom Rack...I miss you!

    xoxoAli

    ReplyDelete