Thursday, July 5, 2012

"America's Birthday!"

 Fourth of July Cake Walk!
We won TWO cakes!
Talmage felt very reverent about the Fourth of July.
He felt that "going to the gym play room would make the day less special."
Jonah reminded me that it was "America's Birthday!" 
    Glamorous, we know, The fireworks were right above us!
    BRIGHT!


  • After almost two months of no rain, The Fourth of July brought rain! It cleared in time for fun stuff that night.
  • We had  friends who had a baby at 11:59 on the the third of July!  
  • We had friends who had a baby on the 4TH of July.  Loved holding him!
  • We spent the evening at Valle Vista golf course.  A fun little community here in Kingman. Their firework show is awesome!  No huge crowds.  Plenty of space for the kids to run around and play.
  • They have cake walks, fun kids games, prizes, hamburgers and hot dogs! We did it last year and we will hope to do it again next year!
~For a girl who loves to shop.  My town offers VERY little shopping.(silver lining)  Boy, do I miss a great find.  I sure have a lot I would LOVE to put in "my cart"! Join me tomorrow for a mock shopping spree I would love to have. I love to see what others are loving. Maybe you want to peek at my heart throbs?...

No comments:

Post a Comment