Sunday, July 29, 2012

Cherry Hill


 I have always wanted to go to a fun place in Kaysville, Utah called Cherry Hill.
We went on Friday!  
We went with our Kingman made friends the Alberts.
They recently moved to Kaysville and left a huge hole in Kingman, and our hearts.
Doug is a life flight pilot.
He got a job in Utah, where they wanted to be.
Notice the sky!
Luckily, it cleared up and we had a great time!
 


I loved the lazy river the most.
I had a slight "wardrobe malfunction" on the rapids slide.
As I shot out the bottom of a slide where everyone lines up for the ride,
the swift current took one side of the top of my suit down.
HORROR!
The kids!
Good times....more being had!





1 comment:

  1. I have always wanted to go there too. Wish we could have been in UT at the same time as you, so we could have seen you guys Lis! Looks like you're having fun.

    ReplyDelete