Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Bryce....

After Alyssa's wedding...

all of Jared's Family who came to the wedding stayed at  Ruby's Inn.
Great Place...
No bed bugs! 
(Before we ever bring luggage out,  Jared and I do a thorough investigation for bed bugs. I worry about that kind of stuff! Ever since we saw something on Dateline (or the likes of it) on  the epidemic bed bugs have become!)  Ha ha. Yikes!
I even do a once over with Lysol of the bathroom fixtures and such...(Good Grief right?)
I sound like a blast to travel with!
We stayed in a room next to Jared's Parents.
The rooms had adjoining doors that opened into the other room if we wanted them to.
We did!
His Parents brought three of his Nieces.
My three boys adore the Nieces and their Grandparents.

Jared with his AMAZING Parents (they are going straight to Heaven)


We were hungry after the wedding!
My friend Kali, grew up in Panguitch and recommended this place!
The Pines Restaurant 
  So.... good!  Homemade everything!  Loafs of bread to die for!
Homemade Ranch too!
Carroll my Mother-In Law. 
 She is my Idol.


 The hotel pool!




Crazy!  We hiked the Navajo Loop. We heard so many European tourists along the trail . 
Kind  of  embarrassing that I grew up in Utah and have never been to this beautiful place.???
We have such amazing places to visit!


My boys!



Here's the thing...  
If Jared and I could just go to a quiet dinner...
we promise to come back and get them!
Instead...
The two youngest had  Poor Jared doing "hard time" in the bathrooms helping them
 one right after the other...
Uhhggg...
Not my favorite past time....
The dreaded words from our children in public places, right?!!!!

I cannot wait to go back and spend more time...
In Bryce that is... not the bathrooms
Maybe with our little old camper!

Can't wait to come and play more Alyssa!
Thanks for getting married and living in such a neat place!














































1 comment: