Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Summer glimpses

Notice Barkley.  Seriously "Mans best friend"

This is how Jonah came into my room to wake me up!
The box is full of his most valuable treasures (certain Lego Guys)
The bag around his shoulder is his "money bag"  full of money.
Wish I had a money bag!
His hat he puts on right when he wakes up.

My kitchen window looks right at our brick wall.
I spiced up my view.
The birds are abundant now.  I love it!

Kids swimming.
Notice my patio. I stained it for hours one morning.
Only to discover that it would peel away because it had previously
been sealed.
So, I high pressure rinsed for hours.
Etched the entire patio.
Stain again.
and
It worked!

Talmage with his coach Amy on his last game.


On a deeply sad note~
I have a friend here in Kingman. She has two boys.  She was pregnant with her third baby boy. She was due in a month.
On Friday, after she had eaten chocolate, she didn't feel him move.  Chocolate always made him wiggle.
He had died.
She spent 24 hours delivering him.
He had a knot in his cord that as he grew got pulled tighter and tighter.
Her precious baby was over six pounds and had auburn hair.
My heart aches for her and her little family.
Makes little problems seem so little.
I understand a little bit more what mourning with those who mourn means.
We care so much about their empty arms and truly ache for them.
Their loss is tremendous.






1 comment:

  1. I like Talmages' team!! Got Sox! It looks like a good summer for your family.

    Sorry to hear about your friends' loss.

    ReplyDelete