Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Mirrors Mirrors on my wall...


I collect four things.
Mirrors
Milk Glass
Cake plates
Heart Rocks
Each one of these collections I adore.

I was looking at the huge box in my laundry room holding all the boy's school masterpieces 
from the past seven months. 
 I cannot part with a lot their school work!
If I keep it up,  I will have A LOT of boxes!!!

I have been "Spring Cleaning"

Each picture or spelling test seems significant!
Pretty ridiculous.
I imagine myself with my children gone one day. With only their past school work to keep me company.
(wipe a tear)
Think I need to bring My Dad over!  He just throws it away.  
It all looks so clean and pretty in his
garage and house!

Wish me luck....





4 comments:

  1. I've always loved your mirror collection. :) I'm glad you have all of them too because that way you can look into the mirror and say, "Mirror, mirror on the wall, who is the prettiest of them all?" and of course it would reply back "LISA!!!!" :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is this your mirror collection-LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. But you know you are going to be the wierd lady with mirrors instead of cats right? LOL!

    ReplyDelete