Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Re- entry...




Doesn't NASA term the act of the Space Shuttle and  the Astronauts coming back to earth "Re-entry"?
I have to say I wonder if Kingman is on the Planet Earth?
Regardless of what Planet my family is living on,
we have safely re-entered  Kingman.
It is always an adjustment

Vacations are always so nice!

Jared worked his tail off and did eight call nights while we were gone.
He is doing OB this month.

My Sister Stacy and I spent Friday at the Church History Museum with our youngest kids.
I ran after President Uchtdorf and his security 
to asked if my boys could meet him.
Previously Talmage had found a picture of President Uchtdorf and framed it all by himself.
So, my boys have a picture of him in their room.
He could not have been nicer!
He gave the boy's high five!

Press here to read my favorite talk he gave.





We came home a bunch of sickie's!
Jonah somehow got Hand Foot and Mouth Disease in Salt Lake!
Jake has a gross cough
I picked the boys up from school yesterday and Talmage looked awful!
He threw up all night last night.
I have an awesome head cold in my EARS...everything sounds really annoying.
Glad we have nice beds to rest in!






1 comment:

  1. It was so much fun seeing you this short visit!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete