Saturday, March 24, 2012

Thoughts...

duitang.com
dressimgfave.com
Talmage has had a long standing adoration for bunnies!
We thought it might pass
It has not
He only loves them more
He tells people...
"My Mom won't let me get one...when I grow up,  then I will get one."
Am I robbing him of a childhood love?
Of  his greatest fascination?
Of fun memories?

We have "bunnies"  all over our desert land here!
In the summer instead of being worried of hitting a Deer, you worry about all the little bunnies 
that sit along side the roads.
Rodents?
Pet's?

Talmage is the best at doing his chores!
Would he keep up with keeping one?

babyanimalz.com

They grow! 
(Dwarf bunnies can stay smaller.)

baby hedgehog

This Hedgehog is adorable too.  You don't have it as a pet though.

We are considering the possibility.


3 comments:

  1. We love bunnies! We had one and I can give you some advice if you're seriously considering it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What cute pictures you found! You're making me want a cute little furry pet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think some people have hedgehogs for pets...maybe in Florida. Don't count it out!!!!

    ReplyDelete