Monday, September 5, 2011

It All Adds Up

My Mom has ALWAYS given her children wonderful books. Inside she writes a loving note or testimony to her belief of the words written within the book.  Last night I pulled out my Gigantic Book of Mormon for Latter-day Saint Families. My parents gave each of their kids this book for Christmas 11 years ago.  Tucked inside one of the pages a little article fell out called It All Adds Up.  Mom is good at tucking away things too.

Life has a way of taking it's toll on each us.  I realize that we are each fighting our own battles. Within each of us are the tools to fight those battles.  It is gaining the knowledge to find these tools. Even when life is a little hard. Our attitude is what counts. So, it doesn't matter WHERE we live, it's how we live!
My life lessons. ;)  Definitely always learning!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment