Saturday, September 17, 2011

My Dining Room

Please do not think that "I think" that I am a designer.  Posting pictures of my house is for my family, some friends and my posterity to see. I realize that what appeals to some, does not appeal to others.
I finally can say that I am done with the dining room.  Of course there will be different seasonal things to grace the buffet or table with. (excuse the phone camera, still no fixed camera)
My In-Laws came last night and stayed with us until noon today.  We loved every minute.  Grandma Carol makes us all feel like Rock Stars.  Talmage had huge tears as our Grandpa and Grandma drove away. We all went out to dinner last night.  After the kids were in bed, Jared and I got to sit with his parents in "our dining room" and talk.  I will cherish that time with them always.  It was fun to sit uninterrupted and listen and talk.

When I find the perfect chair, here is the space for it.

I need to find the perfect rug for under the table.  Oh, and have some money to buy one ;)

5 comments:

  1. Love it, Lis! Love it! Cant wait to come see it in person with my very own eyes! Miss you! It has turned out amazing... YOU are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea! I can comment now on your post(s)! I LOVE the dining room.....the milk glass collection, the cute Beehive cake plate, and of course the mirror. Lisa, you are a talented decorator. Own it, girl! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the paint color and the light fixture! Oh sweet Lisa, you've got some magic in you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks cute Lis! It seems your home is coming together :) Miss you!

    ReplyDelete