Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Yesterday was Our Anniversary! I Just LOVE him!!!

Excuse the glare.  Documentation that we actually made it out to dinner ON our anniversary! Jared was on call.  He came home from the hospital, changed in record time, and then rushed us to the car!  He had called me about ten minutes before to tell me that he had a consult and we probably would not make it.  Then, miraculously, the consult was canceled!  The nurses told him to run before they had to call him again!
We walked to our little donut shop yesterday morning.  While we were in there, a guy in his army gear came in.  The boys were in shock to see a REAL ARMY GUY.  Ha!  So, I mortified Jake and asked him if they could have their picture taken with him.  He even put his hat on and posed!  Jake was dying.  Still, check it out.  Talmage thought it was way cool.  Secretly Jake did too.
Jake and his friend Derrick rode Jake's pocket rockets around our streets yesterday.  I think they are so dangerous!  Jared thinks they are fine. I tried to be a cool Mom.  Does running along side them as they go seem too much?

No comments:

Post a Comment