Saturday, September 24, 2011

Two fun finds!


I love to find products that really work!  I also love Le Mer.  Samples are all I can afford of that stuff.  So... whether your husband is in his residency or you've finally arrived (rich or reached star status).  I have found such a great thing for your legs! Sally Hansen's Airbrush Shimmer for legs! It is a spray-on subtle shimmer in an instant. So awesome.  While we are at it...now that your legs are looking great-you want to smell good too.  I love a good perfume.  I get super excited if I find a smell I like.  Even better,it is not a fortune.  The perfume is  Beyonce Heat! I found it in Salt Lake at Rite Aid.  I am sure that Walgreen's or CVS also sell it.  These are two of my favorite things right now.  Just for the record, I would love both of these things even if I could afford Le Mer products.

1 comment:

  1. Don't forget to add my Brittney Spears fantasy perfume to that! ;) Ha ha! I need to try that Sally Hansen stuff because I'm pasty white!

    ReplyDelete