Wednesday, September 21, 2011

My Winter Project!!!!

(Source modish.typepad.com)
I am so excited, I can hardly stand it!!!!  On the side of my house, is a spot waiting for my new (old) camper. My brother bought a camper a few years ago.  I fell in love with the old camper the minute I laid eyes on it. My brother is selling his camper now.  I am the proud new owner of the beauty!  It needs a lot of fixing up and paint.  I just cannot wait to get my hands on (still thinking of it's name).  The possibilities are endless!  Can you feel the joy radiating from my fingers as I type?!!!
(Source re-nest.com)
I cannot wait for my little family to grace it's presence! We can camp at fun little places.  A little home away from home! The boys(including Jared) say that I CANNOT paint it pink though.  Hmmm.  We will see;)

4 comments:

  1. Lisa, did you fix your comment thing? :) I'm just happy it works now so I can leave you little messages! I love that you post so much and please can I volunteer to help you with the camper? That is the cutest idea and I know you will just make it perfect for your family! How fun! Belle and I miss you so come and visit soon and we can go to Donut Deli and get more onion rings! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute. Can Fefes and I come see you and sleep in it? :) And I vote pink pink pink! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so so so jealous in the happiest for you way. I wish we had one too so that we our families could meet and camp together. So rad. So glad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! Too bad you have to read what I want to say now about your blog huh? :) Love the camper ideas. Too bad we sold ours last year! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete